Thursday, July 10, 2008

Complaints about the size

Customer's original email and order to us: (29th June)
hi
here are the photos I want to have in the picture of the wild hogs painting
the one with the man and lady in it is the one of my father with the stupid look on his face, I want him on the front of the bike, the lady in the pic just ingnore that i dont want her in it and the second photo is of my brother i would like him on the back of the bike.
i would also like to know if you can do it with the bike doing a wheelie ? if not thats fine, just the look on my dads face in the pic ive sent you he looks like a mad man lol,
i will be paying via paypal but at the moment there is only $37 in it but there will be more in it tommorrow, so I will pay for it then, so all as i need to know now is what i do, do i hit the buy it now button and you send me the invoice for the correct amount?
i cant wait to see it! lol
thanks
jodie There was no mention of wanting a bigger size. So we did a normal A4 and charged the client for that. ====================================
2nd June: Client wanted a bigger sized painting but we cannot change now as the painting is already almost finished. ============================ 3rd June: Painting was finished ============================

No comments: